Saturday, October 3, 2015

This Fat Man says It is NOT Ok to be Morbidly Obese!

I just want to say up front that I don't aim to offend with what I'm going to say..





This is me...This is my body...I am not proud of it, nor am I ashamed...

You will not see me making disparaging comments or putting up a front about how others should just keep their mouth shut about how big I am...

I will not be this big for very much longer...after December 15th, I will be on a path to dropping this weight in a fairly short amount of time...

I do this not because of what others say or think...but because I know I'm not healthy now and no one in a similar shape is...

I want to live longer than I would now...I want to be able to do more than I do now...

I will not say its okay to be in the shape that I am now...just thought I would share because I've seen far too much on social media about how morbid obesity should be accepted and I find it to be ridiculous to encourage people to not be a healthier person.

No comments:

Post a Comment